Tuesday, August 16, 2011

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE BIG DAY!

Last time with the family!
Tomorrow's the day my parents drop me off at a hotel in LA to meet up with the rest of the AFS group... Honestly I don't know how to feel but it's definitley a mixture of a bunch of emotions; happy, excited, sad, worried, nervous, scared! It's all pretty crazy when you think about it. For now, I feel normal...like it would be another regular day tomorrow :P, though I don't think it's going to hit me until the moment my family drops me off and its time to say our goodbyes. 

Hmm...it's going to be so weird being away from family and friends for 10 months. I feel like it would be weird waking up without the loud annoying brothers. I know it will be hard to adjust at first but I know I am capable of this! I am very excited and can't wait to tell you about the rest of my experiences!

I will be living in Nanjing with two families! Also, I don't know how often I will be able to update this blog but I will definitley try to update it as often as possible! 

Good Night for now!

8.16.11

1 comment:

  1. did you know mandarin when you went to china?

    ReplyDelete